Friday, July 17, 2015

Passionate Project

Not only was I bitten by the acting bug....I was also bitten by a TICK, that carried the Lyme disease bacteria.  I have struggled with Lyme disease for 5 years.  I was diagnosed and began treatment about 7 months ago. To read my story about Lyme go here:  http://brewlifewithlyme.blogspot.com/2014/12/open-letter-to-friends-family.html

I've had to cut back on acting, while going through treatment.  It's incredibly hard on my body and the long hours drain me physically and mentally.  This is something that upsets me greatly, right when the water started flowing, the drain got plugged!  So when a friend who worked with me several years back contacted me, in hopes of working together again, I could not refuse!  My energy level has been increasing and my mental fog has lessened some.  I'd like to say I'm over the "bad hump" of treatment, but I'm no longer naive about this illness, and I'm fully aware of the ups and downs.

Stela & Syd are mindful of my condition, and I'd worked with them in the past, so it seemed safe and stress-less.

This project is about Lyme Disease and I could not be more happy to be a part of it! I'm very excited to announce, I'm back at it...kind of.  I'd have to say this is my most passionate project to date!

We only had 30 seconds!!  It was really hard to try to even touch my story in 30 seconds, but it was a job well done.  Please watch below.


https://genero.tv/watch-video/39744

Thanks for reading
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment